The Seven Pillars Institute for Global Finance and Ethics is proud to present this collection of introductory articles on ethics, that we like to call “Ethics 101”.
- Early Roots of The Western Moral Tradition
- Why Be Moral?
- Moral Theories
- Kantian Duty Based (Deontological) Ethics
- Applying Utilitarianism
- Kant and Moral Feeling
- Applying Virtue Ethics: The Rajat Gupta Case
- Problems of Moral Philosophy
- Current Topics
- A Critique of Rational Choice Theory
- Topics in Moral Philosophy
- Agency Theory
- Natural Law