1. Rebuild the middle class
2. Invest in infrastructure with savings from winding down overseas wars
3. Invest in and reform education
4. Extend unemployment insurance
5. Cut taxes for the middle class (those earning less than $250,000 year)
6. Increase taxes on the wealthy (those earning more than $250,000 a year)
7. Cut taxes for small businesses that hire veterans
8. Cut taxes for companies in the US and give additional relief to companies that relocate manufacturing and research and development to the US. Discourage off-shoring.
9. Use tax credits to encourage research
10. Preserve Social Security and ...
1. Advance free markets
2. Reduce personal and corporate taxes.
3. Constitutional amendment requiring a super majority for any tax increases
4. Reduce federal spending using a tripartite test for every federal activity, and thereby,
5. Reduce the size of big government
6. Rein in union power
7. Audit the Federal Reserve Bank and make it more transparent
8. Enforce free trade by pushing trading partners to open their markets to US goods
9. Stop China’s unfair trade and currency policies
10. Aggressively support small businesses
11. Promote private-public infrastructure development
12. Retain FDIC guarantees on bank deposits but increase banks’ ...